29 July 2006

The Red Pill



I don't know what to say anymore.
The world is at war, but few seem to care.
Brain-dead television has my friends and family in its clutches.
The world is running out of resources, yet people consume more and more.
My scholastic life served only to groom me into a machine that makes more money for the elite.
Our government continues to neglect the people who put it in power by serving only the well-to-do.
Billions suffer globally so that I and those around me may live in luxury.
On top of that, I'm staring at another forty years of loneliness and depression under corporate serfdom.

I wonder if this is all but a bad dream...

1 Comments:

At 19/6/07 23:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know 9/11 was engineered by people in our government?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home