12 October 2007

Did I miss something?

Where was I when this was released? It seems Pat Tillman was murdered by his comrades?

And what of this "deliberately killed" nonsense? Why can't CBS use the word murder?

Talk about 'what the fuck'. If this is true, then it stands that the American government sacrificing three thousand of its own people for the sake of perpetual war doesn't seem so farfetched after all.

Surely, I would have caught something like this, if all of you did. I'm starting to freak out.

*calm*

So I missed this piece of news. Fair enough. So, where's the outcry? This piece of information has been known to us for nearly three months, yet very little has been done? Should I be surprised? It's no secret why this sort of "news" is best kept out of our collective conscious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home