03 June 2009

Fallen Angels Revisited

I can't profess to know the story of Lucifer, the angel who fell from Heaven - how many of us can? - but I can't help but ponder the possibilities.

I postulated that Lucifer grew displeased with how Heaven was being run - perhaps Divinity became too bureaucratic - and was cast out for daring to change things. I wonder if Lucifer didn't simply drive himself to madness and subsequently land himself in the Underworld to dwell for all eternity. I wonder if Lucifer just couldn't take trying to conform to Heaven's rules when he was incapable of doing so, and rather than adapt to his needs, he was rejected by his surroundings. I wonder if Lucifer could no longer stand being met with blind eyes and deaf ears.

Earlier in the week during which I wrote my entry on Lucifer, my horoscope prognosticated the coming of an angel. After searching hither and thither, the angel finally came to me as I was riding my bicycle one sunny Friday morning, that angel being Lucifer. I wonder if this visit was intended to dispel the propaganda and posit the possibilities of how this fallen angel's fate was sealed.

I wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home